At Brunner, our heart is in delivering excellence and results for our clients. That passion for progress is part of our core values – heart, attitude, and collaboration, and recently eight Brunner employees across our Account Management and Channel Marketing teams have been recognized for their commitment to just that.
Of the Account Management team, Jake Bendel, Candace Keudel-Schaffer, Erich Meier, and Ashley Miller have all made strong strategic contributions connected to our continued growth as an organization including:
- Jake Bendel, has been promoted to Director of Client Operations Atlanta, and with his exceptional leadership skills, will emphasize coaching and growing the Atlanta team. And to continue his trajectory of driving client success, he will focus on developing operational agency efficiencies to increase positive results.
- Newly appointed Account Director, Candace Keudel-Schaffer will grow with her responsibilities in leading key agency accounts, utilizing her superb management skills as a strategic counselor for clients, colleagues, and prospects.
- Also joining Candace as Account Director is Erich Meier. He’s excited to be stretching his legs strategically in his new role. Through truly understanding his clients’ business and the greater landscape in which they operate, he is dedicated to continue driving his clients’ business forward with high-level strategic guidance.
- Ashley Miller will delve into new parts of the business on client work as Senior Account Manager. She’ll use her expertise, providing elevated strategy and backend support within the agency to help clients better achieve their desired results.
On the Channel Marketing side of the house, Chrissy Lynn, Ryan Bopp, Lindsay Motta, and Kevin McCann have been recognized for their dedication, industry knowledge, and leadership.
- Chrissy Lynn has been named Director of Channel Marketing and will collaborate with teams across Brunner to further improve onboarding, operational efficiency, and growth opportunities, ensuring there are best practices across all groups internally and externally.
- In Ryan Bopp’s new role as Associate Director of Channel Marketing, his passion and strengths are focused on growing the breadth of self-managed channels in Brunner’s programmatic world.
- Lindsay Motta will use her bold ideas and skilled leadership as newly appointed Manager of Brand Engagement to strengthen the integration of channel strategies into communication plans that deliver results for Brunner’s clients.
- And finally, the Data Science team has named Kevin McCann as Lead Data Scientist. He will dive into the numbers and influence the direction of all analytics projects, by engaging with clients to keep the conversation active on uncovering new directions (and data) for analysis.
Brunner’s success over the last year is due to the collective focus, dedication, and horsepower of the collective Brunner team. These eight individuals have gone above and beyond to provide excellent services and results for our clients. As we grow and expand there will be continued opportunities for our employees to strut their stuff and achieve their professional goals.
Brunner is a customer-centric, data-driven marketing agency. With performance marketing and boundless creativity at our core, we put decision analytics first and mine for consumer insights that lead to big creative ideas. Brunner seamlessly blends left and right brain thinking to create breakthrough strategic solutions that elevate brands and deliver results. Learn more at brunnerworks.com.