Virtual award shows are as exciting as in-person galas when celebrating the hard work of fellow creative professionals. That’s exactly the attitude Brunner embraced during this year’s online AAF Pittsburgh ADDYs during which the agency was recognized with 15 awards—besting all of the competition.
For work completed with clients City of Asylum and Lehigh Valley Health Network, Brunner took home four gold and 11 silver awards, two of which will accompany Brunner’s 10 accolades, from the Atlanta ADDYs, to the national level. Brunner’s work for City of Asylum was also recognized with silver at the District 2 ADDYs.
“To create work for organizations that are doing good in their communities is always rewarding. Being recognized for that work is a nice bonus,” said Kevin Corfield, Creative Director at Brunner.
The Pittsburgh ADDYs took place Monday, May 15, 2020. Below is a full list of awards Brunner and its client partners were proud to celebrate:
- Elements of Advertising, Visual
- Photography, color: “Weapon” “Power” and “Death Sentence” for City of Asylum
- Public Service
- Campaign: “Books in Books” Campaign for City of Asylum
- Elements of Advertising, Film & Video
- Cinematography—Single: “Partners” for Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Public Service
- Sales & Marketing, Brand Elements: “Weapon” “Power” and “Death Sentence” for City of Asylum
- Print, Single Unit: “Weapon” for City of Asylum
- Out-of-Home & Ambient Media: “Weapon” “Power” and “Death Sentence” for City of Asylum
- Online/Interactive: “Weapon” and “Books in Books” Social Campaign
- Film, Video & Sound: “Weapon” for City of Asylum